Sixth Foresight Conference on Molecular
Links to full papers submitted to this
(arranged alphabetically by corresponding author)
- Agarwal, Gunjan and Ratna S. Phadke: "Laser Assisted Deposition of Bacteriorhodhopsin Assemblies"
- Ausman, Kevin D., Henry W. Rohrs, MinFeng Yu, and Rodney S. Ruoff: "Nanostressing and Mechanochemistry"
- Cagin, Tahir, Jianwei Che, Michael N. Gardos, Amir Fijany, and William A. Goddard, III: "Simulation and Experiments on Friction and Wear of Diamond: A material for MEMS and NEMS applications"
- Jean-Marc Bonard, Jean-Paul Salvetat, Thomas Stöckli, László Forró, Châtelain, André: "Why Are Carbon Nanotubes Such Excellent Field Emitters?"
- Che, Jianwei, Tahir Cagin, William A. Goddard, III: "Studies of Fullerenes and Carbon Nanotubes by an Extended Bond Order Potential"
- D. Croft, S. Stilson, and Devasia, Santosh: "Optimal Tracking of Piezo-based Nano-positioners"
- Dzegilenko, Fedor N., Deepak Srivastava, and Subhash Saini: "Nanoscale Etching and Indentation of Silicon (001) Surface with Carbon Nanotube Tips"
- Emberly, Eldon and George Kirczenow: "Electrical Conductance of Molecular Wires"
- Ernst, K.-H., M. Böhringer, C. F. McFadden, P. Hug, U. Müller, U. Ellerbeck: "Nanostructured Chiral Surfaces"
- Erokhin, Victor, Sergio Paddeu, Cristina Paternolli, Alberto Leotti and Claudio Nicolini: "Thin Semiconductor Layers Prepared from Langmuir-Blodgett Precursor"
- Fritzsche, Wolfgang, J. Michael Köhler, Konrad J. Böhm, Eberhard Unger, Thomas Wagner, Remo Kirsch, Michael Mertig, Wolfgang Pompe: "Wiring of metalized microtubules by electron beam-induced structuring"
- Globus, Al, John Lawton, and Todd Wipke: "Automatic molecular design using evolutionary techniques"
- Hall, J. Storrs: "Architectural Considerations for Self-replicating Manufacturing Systems"
- Haruyama, Junji: "Coulomb Blockade in Nano-porous Alumina Film : Correlation with Electron-electron Interaction in Ni Nano-wire Connected to Tunnel Junction"
- Hermon, Ziv, Shay Caspi, and Eshel Ben-Jacob: "DNA Nanoelectronics"
- Hogg, Tad: "Robust Self-Assembly Using Highly Designable Structures"
- Ishida, Akito and Tetsuro Majima: "Surface Plasmon Excitation of Porphyrin Self-assembly Monolayers on a Gold Surface"
- Kan, Edwin C. and Zengtao Liu: "Self-assembled nano-particles as electronic devices"
- Krieger, Ju.H.: "Physical Principle of Functioning Molecular Electronic Devices Based on Structural Instability of Low-Dimensional System"
- Krieger, Ju.H., S.B. Vaschenko, N.F Yudanov: "Molecular Analogue Memory Cell"
- Lu, Xuekun, Minfeng Yu, Hui Huang, Rodney S. Ruoff: "Tailoring graphite with the goal of achieving single sheets"
- Lux, Renate, Thomas S. Reese and Shahid Khan: "Construction blueprint of a biomolecular rotary motor"
- McCluskey, Peter C.: "Molecular Specification via a Simple Scripting Language"
- Claudia Torres-Martinez, Richard Kho, Liem Nguyen, Weon Bae, Victor Klimov, and Mehra, Rajesh K.: "Biomolecularly-Capped Uniformly-Sized Nanocrystalline Materials: Glutathione-capped ZnS Nanocrystals"
- Merkle, Ralph C.: "Casing an assembler"
- Montemagno, Carlo, George Bachand, Scott Stelick, Marlene Bachand: "Constructing Biological Motor Powered Nanomechanical Devices"
- A. Vinciarelli, V. Sivozhelezov, M. Sartore, Nicolini, C.: "Towards computational nanotechnology based on protein automata"
- Nicolini, D., S. Marcuccio, and R.
Pace: "AFM Characterization of the FEEP Microthruster"
- Hendrik Kammler and Pratsinis, Sotiris E.: "Scaling-up the Production of nanosized SiO2-Particles in a Double Diffusion Flame Aerosol Reactor"
- Reiss, G., Th. Mühl, H. Brückl, D. Kraut and J.Kretz: "Nano-Lithography of Metal Films Using AFM-Patterned Carbon Resist Masks"
- James A. Gurney, Rietman, Edward A., Matthew A. Marcus, Mark P. Andrews: "Mapping the Rule Table of a 2-D Probabilistic Cellular Automaton To the Chemical Physics of Etching and Deposition"
- Singletary, Michael: "Medical Applications of Nanotechnology: Nanobodies"
- Zugang Mao, Ajay Garg and Sinnott, Susan B.: "Molecular Dynamics Simulations of the Filling and Decorating of Carbon Nanotubules"
- Taylor, Helen C. and Michael E.J. Holwill: "Axonemal dynein -- a natural molecular motor"
- Walch, Stephen P., William A. Goddard III, and Tahir Cagin: "Computational Studies of the Interaction of H/H2 with Diamond and Silicon Surfaces"
- Yu, MinFeng, Mark J. Dyer, George D. Skidmore, Henry W. Rohrs, XueKun Lu, Kevin D. Ausman, Jame Von Ehr, Rodney S. Ruoff: "3 Dimensional Manipulation of Carbon Nanotubes under a Scanning Electron Microscope"
- Amish A. Patel and Zhang, Jin Z.: "Synthesis and Ultrafast Characterization of PbS Semiconductor Nanoparticles: Control and Effects of Size, Shape, and Surface"
Foresight materials on the Web
are ©1986-2000 Foresight Institute. All rights reserved.
Last updated 4April2000. The URL of this document is:
Send requests for information about Foresight Institute
activities and membership to email@example.com.
Send comments and questions about material on this web site and
reports of errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.