Foresight "Group Genius" Weekend
Leaping the Abyss:
Putting Group Genius to Work
An axiom cannot be proven to be true: it simply
is. The value of an axiom is found only by discovery -- through applying
it to real situations.
- The future is rational only in hindsight.
- You can't get THERE from HERE; but you can
get HERE from THERE.
- Discovering you don't know something is
the first step to knowing it.
- Everything that someone tells you is true.
They are reporting their experience of reality.
- To argue with someone else's experience
is a waste of time.
- To add someone's experience to your experience,
to create a new experience, is possibly valuable.
- The only valid test of an idea, concept
or theory is what it enables you to do.
- You understand the instructions only after
you have assembled the red wagon.
- If you can't have fun with the problem,
you will never solve it.
- Every individual in this room already possesses
- The purpose of this intensive interaction
is to stimulate one, several or all of us to remember and extract what
we already know.
- Creativity is the process of eliminating
- In every adverse condition, there are hundreds
of good solutions.
- You fail until you succeed.
- Nothing fails like success.